Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 14 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 14 = Rest Day

Not much to say about this rest day...slept in a bit, cleaned the house a bit, planned a bit, grocery shopping, cooking...the regular Rest Day things.  I did pick up something to add to the Prize Pack for my facebook, "A Healthier Version of ME and YOU" page.  I think you are going to LIKE, but first you have to head over to the page and LIKE it.  http://www.facebook.com/AHealthierVersionofMeAndYou Once it hits 100 LIKEs, I will draw out a lucky winner.

The Prize Pack includes...
A Keep Calm and Stay Strong Tank Top, 2 Stay Strong Towels, a Stay Strong Notebook signed by Tosca Reno and Rita Catolino, a Water Bottle and a copy of Jillian Michaels Killer Abs. 

Some inspirational words to keep you motivated.
Get over to the page and good luck!!!


Today's food...
Breakfast: Poached Eggs and Canadian Back Bacon with Tomato
This is what was waiting for me when I came down to the kitchen this morning...

My husband got it ready for me.
He said it was least he could do for me since I have helped him through the first two weeks of Body Revolution workouts and eating right.

Lunch: Salmon with a Salad and Cherry Tomatoes
The cherry tomatoes were from our garden.


Dinner: Grilled Steak with Cauliflower Mash and Salsa

No I am not getting sick of my salsa...just in case you were wondering.  It's so good that it goes with so many meals.  Since I made it, I know what is in it and I know that it is CLEAN.  The third batch that I made has more hot peppers in it and has a really nice KICK to it.  Next time I will make a double batch like that one.  My husband is not really a fan of salsa, but he likes that batch.  That makes me smile just like when I was hearing the popping of the lids sealing.

Snack: Almond Butter and Honey
Just a little after dinner snack.  I mixed a tablespoon of Almond Butter with a teaspoon of honey.  A small snack packed with goodness.

Tomorrow my husband and I will be moving on to the third week of Body Revolution and we will be doing Workout 3...Bring it on Jillian!!!

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina


1 comment: