Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 27 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 27 = Cardio 1 Last Workout of Phase 1

This is a quick recap of yesterday. 

I started my day off with completing Cardio 1 for the last time. Final workout of Phase 1.  I was planning on doing my Killer Abs Level 1 workout but I just wasn't feeling it.  So I passed.

As the day went on I knew why I wasn't feeling it earlier in the day.  I began sneezing my head off and blowing my nose.  Not a good day.

Between sneezing, I managed to get my children to clean up their bedrooms.  That is enough to stress anyone out and make them feel ill.  My son kept on playing with his LEGO, and then he proceeded to tell me he needed a break from cleaning...he hadn't STARTED yet. ARGGHHHH!!!!  But finally after hours of whining, crying, shouting and vacuuming we got them both cleaned.  Now they just have to keep them that way.  LOL  I know wishful thinking.
                      
I started the re-painting of his room last Christmas, but he hasn't kept it clean enough to finish it.  Let's hope together we can keep it looking this way so that I can finish painting and put the finishing touches on his room.   Posters and other movie paraphernalia.  I can't wait till it's done...it's going to look AWESOME!!!

My husband and I went out last night to a friend's Stag and Doe, despite feeling like crap, I had a good time.  It was nice to see friends that we haven't seen in a while, and it was nice to hit the  dance floor.  Oh how I miss going out dancing.  I told my friend's daughter that we had to go out dancing, but she had to plan it as I am off the club scene, I don't know where to go.  Plus it had to be somewhere where I don't look like a mother to other people in the club...LOL...a nice NSV...she told me I didn't look like a mother at all.  I'm ready to dance...well not today.  I must get better first.  Get rid of this nasty cold.

I am now going to end this and move on to writing the current days post...my Rest Day.  Much needed.

Stay Strong!




Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment