Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 33 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 33 = Workout 6

I finally got a really good sleep last night and did not want to get up this morning.  I did hit the snooze button once...okay maybe twice...alright, alright...three times.  I finally got up and got ready and did my Workout 6, and I am SO glad I did.  I felt better after completing it.  I didn't have enough time to do anything else in the ways of another workout, and now that my day is drawing to an end...I'm done.  Still trying to beat this silly cold that started last Saturday.  Enough is enough!  I know that many others out there have been dealing with the same illness and it's not pretty...is it???  The main thing is to try and stay focused on eating right as best you can, when you feel like eating.  I know with me, eating has not been as normal as it usually is.  I don't have the energy to plan anything.  I know that this illness will pass and soon I will be back to normal.  I am going to TRY this weekend to find the strength to sit down and plan out next week's meals and snacks.  I need to get back to do my other normal things besides my workouts to feel like I am at 100%.  But every journey has it's bumps.  You just have to Keep Calm and Stay Strong.  And keep pushin' on.

Even my blog posts are struggling because of this cold.  All I want to do is rest.  So rest is what I will do.

But before I go, I want share something cool...

Today I got an email from Oxygen magazine telling me that I WON a signed copy of Off the Couch!  Signed by Rita Catolino.

WooHoo! 
Yesterday I watched the live Chat with Tosca Reno and Rita Catolino, and I entered the contest on the Oxygen website.  I WON!  I will end up with 2 copies of this magazine once I get this prize.  I may just pass along one as a PRIZE through MY site. I'll keep you posted.

I am already off the couch with my workouts, BUT right now I need to be on the couch resting.  Tomorrow I am getting up early to hit Cardio 2 and maybe some abs before we start our long Thanksgiving weekend.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment