Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 43 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 43 = Workout 7

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!  This one is my FAVOURITE Body Revolution workout.  Lucky 7!!!!

It is because of the love I have for this workout that got me out of bed this morning.  Last night's sleep was okay but brutal.  Besides my husband and I in the bed...there was first our son...no probably one of the cats(Indy) first, then our son and I woke up to our daughter in the bed too, again using me as her foot rest, then head rest, then back to the foot rest again.  I contemplated staying in bed trying to get a few more winks, but I thought with it being so crowded, I was better off getting my workout done instead and maybe having a nap later(that didn't happen).

Workout 7 starts out with a BANG after the warm up.  Crow Push Ups...LOVE THEM...but...the second time around I had to do them from my knees...WTF?!?!?  It's because my strength had decreased a bit over the last two weeks from this illness, the one in which has almost left my body.  Or at least that's what I am trying to tell my body.  My head felt clearer this morning, no head aches, no sneezing, just a little blowing of the nose and that silly tickley cough is still lingering.  If you have been suffering with this same thing...then you know what I am talking about.   Anyway...back to 7...I pushed the UP button with my weights and ROCKED this workout to the end.  Thursday I won't be going to the knees for those Push Ups...I promise.

If my blog looks at bit different over the next few days it's because I changing things up.  I want to add some things and take some things away.  So don't panic if a button shows up but it doesn't do anything...it will eventually.  I don't have much time to work on things like this and I am not a Super-Computer-Blogger-Know-It-All, I don't have people to do these things for me, so I have to figure them out on my own.  So please be patient.

I posted this next bit on my Facebook page "A Healthier Version of Me and You" http://www.facebook.com/AHealthierVersionofMeAndYou

Okay so here's the deal...once this page of mine, http://www.facebook.com/AHealthierVersionofMeAndYou  hits 200 LIKEs and my Blog, www.phatsoslim.blogspot.ca
reaches 100 followers, I will register for the Toronto Tough Mudder 2013. 
                                       
So spread the word to friends, family, co-workers, the world. 
Lets try to get this done before the price increases on November 8th, or I might have to start asking for donations....LOL Just kidding. It would be cool to have a sponsor though. I'm going to work on that. Spread the WORD!!!




After I complete my second Round of Body Revolution I am going to start on the Tough Mudder Boot Camp Circuits.  I will blog my way through them and all the way up to the event itself.  It would be so cool to wear a camera and show you my journey through the Tough Mudder itself...something I will try and work on.  That way you will see for yourself what the Tough Mudder is ALL about.

Spread the Word...

I am going to cut this post off today to try and work on the additions to my blog layout.  I wish you all a very good night and make sure you got your workout done for today.  If not, take 10 minutes and do a mini workouts...Jumping Jacks, Push Ups, Plank it Out for as long as you can, Squats, and make sure you stretch it out before you call it a night.  Stay Strong!

Workout 8 in the morning for me.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina




No comments:

Post a Comment