Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 46 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 46 = Workout 7

My FAVE! Crow Push Ups, Down Dog Push Ups, Push Ups with One Foot off the Ground, Boat Pose, Plank Ups, this workout really works your abs.  These are only a few of the moves in this one that hammer your core.  I think if you wanted a great 30 day workout after you complete the full 90 day program...do Workouts 5, 6, 7 & 8 along with Cardio 1, 2 and/or 3.  To switch things up a bit you could do the following...

Week 1 - Monday - Workout 5, Tuesday - Workout 6, Wednesday - Cardio 1, Thursday - Workout 7, Friday - Workout 8, Saturday - Cardio 2

Week 2 - Monday - Workout 5, Tuesday - Workout 8, Wednesday - Cardio 3, Thursday - Workout 7, Friday - Workout 6, Saturday - Cardio 1

Week 3 - Monday - Workout 7, Tuesday - Workout 8, Wednesday - Cardio 2, Thursday - Workout 5, Friday - Workout 6, Saturday - Cardio 3

Week 4 - Monday - Workout 5, Tuesday - Workout 6, Wednesday - Cardio 1, Thursday - Workout 7, Friday - Workout 8, Saturday - Cardio 2

Can you tell that Phase 2 is my favourite?  You could mix up any of the workouts how ever you like, just remember to challenge yourself.  Add more weights...lift a leg off the ground...add weights for cardio moves...push the UP button.                                                                                     

Okay the winner of the Oxygen Bookazine is...

Kristi R
Congratulations!!!

Email me at phatsoslim.staystrong@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will get that sent out to you as soon as possible so you can hit those workouts.  

Today's food...
Breakfast:  I didn't really eat breakfast...shame shame on me.  But I kind of did.  The daycare kids showed up and we started to make some All Natural Fruit Roll Ups.  The girls wanted to make Kiwi/Mango, so that is what we made.  

                   
And that is what I ate...some mango and some kiwi, along with some left over apple from making my son's lunch.  I peeled and chopped the fruit, then the girls placed them in the food processor, they added the cinnamon and I hit the processor while they danced to the noise of it.  Fruit Roll Ups are not just FUN to eat, but they are FUN to make too.  I snapped some pictures of each different stage, I will post these with the recipe in "Cook With Me".

Lunch: Spinach Salad and Guacamole with Baked Garlic Pita Chips
Lunch was a bit rushed or flustered.  I will explain...I have a child in my daycare that refuses to eat her vegetables day after day, and now she refuses to listen all together.  So needless to say...today I was a bit flustered and frustrated and my lunch was just something I threw together so that I could get some food into my body.  Here is a picture of the Guacamole and Chips...


The spinach salad just had some green peppers and salad dressing on it.  No Salmon today...very sad.

Snack: Chocolate Chunk Banana Loaf/Apple Strawberry Natural Fruit Roll Up


Here is a picture of the Chocolate Chunk Banana Loaf I made yesterday.  I used extra bananas as they were starting to turn...super bad, but they make this tasty loaf...super good.  I will post this recipe tomorrow.

Dinner: New England Clam Chowder with Baked Garlic Pita Chips(as crackers)

                                   

I'm cutting this short so that I can add the rest of the pictures to the "Cook With Me" page.  Check it out later or tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment