Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 83 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 83 = A Not So Good Stomach = No Cardio 3 + Not much Food

WTF?!?!?!?!?!? Is what I was thinking at 4:30 this morning when I got up and spent my sleeping time in the bathroom with a bad stomach.  That's all the details you need to know.  I will not gross you out with any more information.

With all that said, my plans for today were drastically changed.  No workout, not much food, no nail appointment and no Girls Night Out.  Instead my time was spent in the bathroom, building LEGO again, I had some toast...

 slept for about 4 hours on the couch in the most uncomfortable position, with the cat sitting on my lap.  I did actually get my nails done by the prettiest Esthetician...
She was so pleased with her work.  
LOVE IT!

 I watched the movie Rock of Ages with my family tonight.  My son loved it, he turned into a ROCK star.
I am not really a fan of Tom Cruise, but he wasn't too bad in this movie.  I think because he didn't really talk that much...plus, I am a fan of musicals.

This Round of Body Revolution has had too many interruptions with illness, cold and flu...blah  Let's hope this in the end of it.  Next week is my last week of Body Revolution and I will finish off strong and end with my first 5K run.  Which I am really looking forward to.

If my stomach is feeling better tomorrow, I will try to get my Cardio done.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment