Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 84 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 84 = Rest Day

I did take my rest day as a rest and recovery day from being ill yesterday.  It wasn't all rest though, I did do some work down in my sewing room.  I love being in there...except because I haven't been able to spend much time in there it is a mess.  A complete and utter mess.  This mess causes me stress and more so now because I have a job I need to get done.  SO...tonight when I was working, I also started to clean up my sewing table at the same time.  I could feel some of the stress lifting off of my shoulders.  I was starting to feel better about my work space again.  I can feel some creations brewing in the future.

This is the eve of my last week of Body Revolution.  Instead of Workout 11, I have already put in Workout 7 in the DVD player for tomorrow morning's workout, as I mentioned I was going to do.

I experimented with making a protein mug cake today.  I have seen a lot show up on Instagram, and thought I should try and make one of my own.  So easy and so good.

Here is my creation...

CHOCOLATE COCONUT PROTEIN MUG CAKE
Serves 1
INGREDIENTS
1 scoop of protein powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 egg
1/8 cup dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut

ONE: Mix all ingredients in a mug and cook in the microwave for 1 minute.  Enjoy!

If you want to make up your own Mug Cake creation, use the first 3 ingredients and add in what ever you want.  Such as...berries, nuts, honey etc...



Try one for yourself.  The protein in you Mug Cake will all depend on the size of the egg and the protein powder that you use.

I might try out another variation tomorrow maybe with some berries.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment