Sunday, March 31, 2013

Build Your Best Body Wrap Up and TapouT XT Eve


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter (if you celebrate theholiday).  Today it was chocolate forbreakfast for my kids.  That doesn't happen too often, so I was okay with that.

This is not going to be a long post because it’s late and Ihave to get my butt in bed to get ready for Day 1 of 90 of TapouT XT.  But before I get to that, I just want to wrapup my time with the Oxygen Magazine’s Build Your Best Body program.  Plus...there will be no pictures tonight either, my computer is not co-operating with me right now.

The BYBB program was great! I did my last workout today instead of yesterday.  I did the workout on Friday and then spentthe rest of my day painting our master bedroom.  The painting took me into the early hours ofSaturday morning and was not feeling strong enough to tackle the workout onSaturday.  

So today, I KILLED IT!  I went heavy again on my Biceps Curl…I did 7reps of 20 lbs on the first two sets, and finished those sets with 15’s.  And then I did 8 reps of 20 lbs on the lasttwo sets, and finished with 15’s again. Also, on my last set of Plie Squats, they were done with two 20 lbdumbbells for a total of 40 lbs.  I mixedit up throughout the rest of the workout too.

After completing this workout, I am MUCH stronger than I wasbefore.  I couldn't curl 20 lbs before…nowI CAN.  This program is definitely onethat I will do again.  If you have any questions you would like to ask me about this program please email me or leave a comment below and I will get back to you for sure.  I wanted to write a longer post about this program but we spent the day at my parent's home for Easter with the rest of my family.  My niece was teaching me how to play the piano too.  I have always wanted to learn, and now I can play part of a song.  Practice, practice, practice.  We had a great day and now we are home and the kids are in bed.  So I too must get to sleep...

I did finish my March Squat Challenge with 300 squats completed yesterday Saturday March 30th. My legs feel fantastic! I hope you are feeling stronger and fantastic too!
As mentioned, tomorrow I will be starting the TapouT XTprogram.  I will begin with the CrossCore Combat XT in the morning.  I quicklytook a look at the start of it today after my workout to see what equipment Iwould need and how much time.  It lookslike it runs about 45 minutes and no weights required.  If I do need anything, I have it all on handvery close to me.  I am really lookingforward to this program; I have heard many great things about it.  I had my son take my “Before” pictures sothat I have something to motivate me once again.  I will be taking more pictures again on Day10 and will post them on here then. 

Well as I said, it is getting late and I must be in top formfor the morning, so I am going to say good night to you now and I will be backagain tomorrow with the first blog post of Day 1 of 90 of TapouT XT.

Until then…Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina



No comments:

Post a Comment