Sunday, April 28, 2013

TapouT XT Day 28 of 90


Day 28 = Rest Day...NOT!

Today I did the TapouT XT Cardio XT and Ultimate Abs XT workouts on this Rest Day.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I was going to do these two workouts today as I missed them yesterday.

The Cardio XT workout requires the TapouT XT weighted gloves, gloves that I don’t have but I did find the other weighted gloves that I had already owned.  I put them on for today’s workout and WOW what a difference!  It felt great to wear them but even better when I was able to take them off at the end of the workout.  This first time I did this workout, my calves were killing me that same day and for days afterwards.  Well my calves feel fine now and I’m sure they will be feeling fine tomorrow as well.  That’s a good thing because Plyo XT is up on the schedule for tomorrow.

Before my workout this morning I made up some Banana Pancakes that I saw online the other day.  These pancakes only have two ingredients…

1 banana
2 egg whites

That’s it, that’s all!

If you wanted to, you could add some vanilla extract, but I didn’t.  I may try them again tomorrow and add the vanilla in and maybe some cinnamon too.

Mix the ingredients in a food processor until blended and then pour some batter into a heated pan.  Cook until they bubble and then flip over.  Remove from pan and enjoy.  I added a drizzle of pure maple syrup.

The pancakes – 139 calories for a serving of 4 pancakes with added maple syrup - added only 52 calories. 

Today’s food…
Breakfast: Banana Pancakes/Blackberries/Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal

Since the pancakes were low in calories I also added some fruit and some cereal without milk.

Snack: Turkey Bacon
This came after my workout.  I made some breakfast for the rest of my family and I cooked up an extra 2 slices of turkey bacon for myself.

Lunch: Roasted Chicken/Homemade Sweet Potato Fries/Homemade Garlic Bread
We had leftovers from last night’s late dinner.  My son brought home a recipe to make garlic bread, so we made it up last night for dinner.  He did a great job of making the bread.

Snack: Mini Banana Sorbet Bars

Dinner: Protein Shake/ Broccoli Coleslaw with a Fat Free Dressing
I didn’t feel that hungry tonight so I just made up a protein shake but only drank half of it.  I then went out to get groceries and when I came back I ate the coleslaw because I was feeling hungry then.

Snack: Dark Chocolate Mint Chocolate
A little treat while writing to you.

I should be in bed already but I wanted to stay on track with my TapouT XT posts.  Before I go, I want to tell you about something that I seen while in the grocery store tonight.  So many people struggle with cutting certain things out of their daily diet, and I totally understand that and this WAS one of them for me…



BUT…I am proud to say that I was not even tempted by this product at all.  It has been well over a year since I drank a Diet Pepsi or any kind of pop whatsoever (the exception of having some in a mixed drink, last summer over my birthday weekend).  I am so glad and proud of myself for overcoming this habit of drinking diet pop.  If I can do it, so can you!  Now I just have to work on my chocolate addiction.  LOL

Well I’m going to bed now…Plyo XT in the morning.

 Until then…Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina


No comments:

Post a Comment