Friday, October 18, 2013

2 To Go and Not So Good

With only 2 days to go, I have come down with a flu bug of some sort.  I have been fighting an ill feeling all week, and NOW it decides to hit me. 

 Not just me though, my son too.  He is fast asleep in his bed, probably what I should be doing too.  But I am sitting in bed as I type eating crackers and drinking water, and hoping to keep it inside of me.  Talk about bad timing! 

Why didn't this happen last weekend or next weekend???  It probably didn't help when I ran 10K through the pouring rain last night either.  Oh well, it is what it is and I will deal with it.

This year has been total CRAP for me, so it figures that this would happen.  It's the icing on the cake.  I am strong and I will get through this just as I have gotten through all the other crap this year.  I will think positive thoughts and concentrate on my Long Run Sunday.


We are heading to Toronto tomorrow to check out the...

Running, Health & Fitness Expo

October 18-19, 2013

Hall D, Direct Energy Centre (DEC), 100 Princes' Blvd

  • Friday October 18, 11:00am to 8:00pm
  • Saturday October 19, 10:00am to 6:00pm

The Best Free Event In The Running Year

Whether you are running in the race or not the exhibition is an opportunity that's too good to miss for anyone interested in running and fitness. Don't forget the show is Free to enter so feel free to bring your family and friends and tell all your running companions that even if they are not competing it's a great day out. 

I hope my husband or my daughter don't catch this bug.  Or it will make for a very interesting race weekend.  This is more like how I should be feeling...

 
Tomorrow I will.  With only 1 day to go, I WILL feel better.
 
Until then...Stay Strong!
 
Good night
 
Trina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment