Sunday, May 10, 2015

Week 1 Day 5 Optional Workout CX-T Find Your Fit Challenge

Okay so I was up early yesterday(Saturday)morning.  But not for my workout, but for rather sweating like crazy getting things out for our Spring Garage Sale.  By the time people started showing up, I needed a shower.  The weather was perfect for our sale, no complaints here.  I thought I spent most of my time in the shade, but I got the the first sunburn for the season.  We didn't even get half the stuff out that we wanted to get out for sale, so we are probably going to have another sale in two weeks time.

My daughter was excited for the Garage Sale as she wanted to sell some of her toys and run a Lemonade Stand.  And that she did!  She rolled out of bed late(10am), but she was raring to go.  I made the lemonade for her, set up the table and after having an argument about how much to charge for a glass of lemonade(which ended in tears), she was open for business.  If I let her price the lemonade, she would be able to pay off the mortgage in a day, that's if she made any sales.  She is a very hard little business woman at the age of 7 years.  Anyway, she had a price of .75 cents a glass or 2 for $1.00.
Open for business.

She was also selling the children DVDs that we are clearing out.  She was very pleased with herself at the end of the day.  And so was I.  The only problem her selling lots, was that she wanted to buy stuff.  Buy stuff from our own garage sale.  I had to explain to her that we were trying to get the stuff OUT of our house and not bring it back in.

She was so pleased that she wanted to do it all again today.  Ah...no.  She will be open again in two weeks if the weather is nice.(if not sooner, she may twist my arm)

Anyway, after a long, hot day setting up, working and taking down the garage sale, I really did not feel like riding my spin bike and then doing the Optional 5th Find Your Fit workout.  I was hungry and tired.  So I jumped in the shower, which felt awesome, and got dressed and we went out for dinner.  Once we got back home I thought I can do the #5 workout, so that is what I did.  As tired as I was, it felt great to get it in there.  I did not however, go for a spin.  I figured with all the walking and carrying of things in and out of the house, that was a pretty good workout in the heat of the day.

My food and water consumption wasn't the same as during the week.  I ate healthy foods but not at the same schedule as I do during the week.  Water, I still got in about 9 glasses of lemon water.  It was still all good.

It was a great day overall.

Today is now Mother's Day, Sunday May 10th.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's and Mum's to be!

Today should be a rest day, but when I look around at the state of our home, that just seems impossible.  With renovations and everyday mess making, it seems like the work is never done.  Mind you it is now 2:51pm and I haven't cleaned up anything...LOL.  Actually I did do a couple loads of laundry.  Now I guess I have to fold it all and put it away.  Cinderella, Cinderella.

So with saying that, I must go.

Week 2 of the CX-T Find Your Fit Challenge starts up tomorrow.  I have my workouts and reviewed the video tutorials, now all I need to do is enter the workouts in my Seconds PRO app and I will be ready to go at 6am.

Have a great Mother's Day!  Enjoy your day!

Stay Strong!

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment