Monday, March 5, 2012

Body Revolution Day 22 of 90

Day = Workout 3

Ughhhhhh...I woke up after being cocooned in 2 duvets, a quilt and 2 fleece blankets. My throat was still sore and I had a really bad cough. I dragged my butt downstairs, pushed through my workout and then went back to bed for another 30 minutes. I knew my calorie burn count would be higher this morning. I used 8 pound dumbbells for all the weighted moves, even Tree Pose/Lateral Raise. That was tough. Since I wasn't feeling 100%, I left the 10 pound weights on the floor. I hopped on the scale this morning, it read, 156, then 157, then 156. The other day I weighed in and I was 156.6lbs. So I will keep it at that number. So far I have lost 8.2 lbs since starting Body Revolution. I will take measurements at the end of this week.

I had a MFP friend ask me if I like Workout 3...so far I have no complaints about any of the workouts.

I am so thankful that I had leftovers for lunch today. I was feeling SUPER cold and couldn't wait till nap time for the daycare kids. I don't normally have a nap myself, but today I just wanted to get back to my cocoon. I have to cut this post short, I am still not feeling.  This is a test, to test my will power.  I often find when I get sick, I start to eat crap.  But I'm holding on strong.  I hope I feel better after my sleep tonight.

One good thing happened today, my Madonna tickets came in the post today.  YAY!!!!

Tomorrow is Workout 4.

Until then...

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment