Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 23 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 23 = Workout 4

Glorious Glutes are starting to form.  At least they are feeling like they are and they are feeling strong and tight.  The fat just has to be melted off with all that muscle that I am building.  I need my butt to be like the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz.  I want to hear it scream in the post workout shower.  When the water hits it, I want to hear my A$$ scream..."I'm melting!!!!"  
Maybe something like this...VVVVVVVV(picture below) is underneath ALL of that>>>>>





I still need to get that manicure in order for me to resemble this <<<<< picture. LOL

I had a great workout this morning but then my work time was not so great today.  The kids were not listening, with the exception of this little guy that I watch.  He was kind of feeling under the weather so he was a bit subdued today.  The rest of them drove me CRAZY!!!  I think a full moon is forming.

After daycare time it did get better.  I started to work on perfecting the Chocolate Pumpkin Brownie recipe that I am working on.  Then I realized I was missing some of the ingredients, so I sent my husband out to the store.  After he got back with the things that I put on the list, I realized that I was still missing some things...today is just not my day.  I hopped into the car and went to the store.  It's a good thing they were open until 9pm.  I returned home with the things that I needed and some extras.  I carried on with the making of the brownies.  They are in the oven as I type this now.  I will not share until I get it right...the recipe that is.  I will share the brownies, but you have to come to my house.  Not tonight though, it's too late.  I am trying to get a super delicious CLEAN snack with lower calories.

I know what you are thinking right now..."Trina is never going to resemble that picture if she keeps making brownies every other day".  You are right!  And that is why I need some taste testers.  The daycare kids can only eat so many brownies.  I will freeze this batch after the initial taste testing is done. 

I am also working on a recipe for a Chocolate Crepe Cake...I told you I was a Chocoholic.  The Crepe Cake will have a hazelnut cream in it and today I made my own...

Yes the jar is upside down, only for cooling purposes. 
My cousin Janet would LOVE this.  She too is a Chocoholic.  It must run in the family.

My husband and I are going to a Stag and Doe this weekend, maybe I will make this cake for that.  Message me if you want to purchase a ticket...LOL...I will entice you with a picture of it later this week.
You can still eat yummy foods and lose weight.  You just have to know when to hit the stop button on filling your face with them.  These recipes I am working on are for making snacks that you can freeze and pull ONE out at a time, not eat the whole pan as soon as it comes out of the oven.  You MUST learn self control.  It does take time, but you will get it.  You are strong, and you have the will power to say, "No thank you" to seconds.  The holidays are coming up and it can be a tough time of year, but if you have your CLEAN and healthy snacks pre-made, you will survive.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Pumpkin Pancakes with Honey Topping
I didn't take a picture of these again today.  I don't want you to get sick of seeing the same pancakes over and over again.  So we will move on to lunch.

Lunch: Vegetable Soup with Beef
I had another bowl of soup, this time with some left over steak from the other night. 

When I did Body Revolution the first time, I followed Jillian's meal plan pretty closely, not to a T, but I did try making most of the recipes in the plan.  This time around I will be making meals from my own recipes along with some from the meal plan.  I will however, be eating leftovers more often with this round.  The kids swimming lessons start up tomorrow and then next week my daughter's dance classes begin, then in October, my son's acting lessons start.  My life is getting busier again.  Anyway, today's lunch was delicious.

Snack: Fresh Pineapple/Grapes
This was just some snacking while preparing the kids snacks this afternoon.

Dinner: Vegetable Soup with Chicken

Soup AGAIN! 
I told you I was eating more leftovers.  There is one more serving of soup left in the fridge.
Vegetable, Chicken or Beef, this soup is great all around.

These brownies are taking their time...I had to leave them in the oven for an extra 10 minutes.
Here they are...
                                    
                                                 Hmmm...brownie for breakfast tomorrow??? 

I better do double cardio in the morning.  I think I will do Cardio 1 as planned and then hit my spin bike.  Sound like a good plan???

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina


No comments:

Post a Comment