Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 9 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 9 = Workout 2

I have fallen for working my biceps. I am continuing on with curling the 15 lb dumbbells. I see the changes of the shape and the tightening of my arms. It's happening as I type this. I find myself waving to MYSELF in the mirror to see if my wings are almost gone. I am pleased to report that YES, my wings seem to be shedding. The 15's are a bit of a struggle on the last 2 Hammer Curls, but that's a good thing because it's a challenge for me and I push through it. Once they become too easy, I guess I will have to go SHOPPING, to buy heavier weights. I will be needing heavier weights for my Dead Lifts for sure.
Phase 1 of Body Revolution is very Doable for people just starting out on their journey to becoming A Healthier Version of THEMselves. It is also very adaptable(to make it more difficult)for those who are already on their way. I have heard many say that they started the program with Phase 2 because they felt that the first Phase was too easy. It was only easy because they chose to make it easy. Yes, some of the moves are simple, but just add weights or a jump and YOU just bumped it up a notch or two. Even though I have been through Body Revolution once already, I am finding that it IS the program for me. Jillian knows what she's talking about people! Hehe...she does!

After my husband and I finished Workout 2 this morning, he went to get ready for work and I continued on. I tried out another one of Shaun T's Rockin Body Workouts. Today...it was time to Disco with Disco Groove. This one was longer running at around 35 minutes. These dance workouts are fun and great for mixing things up.

After I finished dancing, I moved on to Glorious Glutes, a workout from Tosca Reno's coach, Rita Catolino. I printed it of Tosca's blog post the other week and thought I would throw it into my mix. Just watch at the end of 3a, move onto to 3b then to 3c. There was(they may have fixed it)a typo there and I wasn't quite awake enough to catch it until I was done ALL of 3a 3x in a row with rest between. Duh...Trina! I have since corrected it on my paper. I can already tell my butt is going to be sore tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow...it's MDNA...Madonna!!!!! I may do a morning blog just to check in, and then I will do some updates on my Facebook page. With pictures!!!

Today's food...
Breakfast: Poached Eggs & Turkey Bacon with Tomato

Lunch: Salad with Tuna and Salsa
I used some of my homemade salsa as a dressing for my salad today.


Snack: Hummus and Carrots
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus that I got from the Market on Saturday.


Dinner: Grilled Chicken and Salsa with Broccoli

Now that I have my salsa made, it's going to show up quite a bit here. A nice CLEAN addition to my meals.

My extra project for today...I must get it done!!!!! I will reveal it tomorrow. Thanks to Christine who gave me the heads up about it. I kind of copied your slogan Christine.  I will call it "The Madonna Project".  I will show you tomorrow.  Make sure to check out my Facebook page for updates and pictures.  Don't forget, tomorrow is Wicked Workout Wednesday!  Make sure you have something great planned for it.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

1 comment:

  1. I just sent you a PM on MFP asking about doing a 2nd round and found the answer right here!! Okay, so I'll go ahead and start with Phase 1 and just kick it up a notch! I'm super excited to do this again! I just finished ChaLEAN Extreme and totally loved it!!! But I want to try circuit training again and then I'll go back to CLX after I'm done with the 2nd round of JMBR!

    I've been doing Shaun T's Rockin Body workouts too for my cardio and LOVE it!!!!! I've never had so much fun working out in my life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete