Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 76 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 76 = Cardio 3

I started my day off with Body Revolution Cardio 3 as scheduled, only after feeding my children their breakfast.  I made my way downstairs to get through the mere 34 minutes of this great workout.  After becoming a sweaty mess with Cardio 3 I decided I needed to get some stretching done.  I pulled out my Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss DVD and it felt great.  Here was my Yoga partner for about 5 minutes...
While I was in Chair Pose, she decided to sit on my lap. 
LOL
The workout is about 45 minutes long and it's wonderful.  There are four levels that can be followed from beginner to advanced.



I wanted to go out for a run, but my husband was not home from work yet so I could not go out until he returned.  I started working on something before he got home, so once he was back I couldn't go out for a run then.  Time started moving on and we needed to go out, so again no run.  We got back home late afternoon and I started to procrastinate about going out running by this time.
However, I went upstairs put on my new Gaiam running pants...



layered up on my top half and made my way back down to get my running shoes on.  I was off and out the door.  34 minutes later I had my run done and feel great, not because of the run itself, but because I just did it.  I could have easily went downstairs to my sewing and continued on with the project that I have on the go right now.  OR sat down watched T.V. with the family OR Sang my heart out with my Glee Karaoke...but I didn't...I went out and...Got.  It.  Done.
Today turned into a Wicked Workout Sexy Saturday.

Many of my fellow blog writers have been creating Gift Guides of their favourite things.  I wish I had the time to do that and show you some of the products and services that I like to give and receive.  That's right!  I said it...RECEIVE.  I like to get gifts too, even if they are from ME.

I haven't had the time to make up a gift guide, but I have had the time to add some Ads to my blog with some of my favourite things.  Some of them are products and/or services that I had tried or would like to try.  so please browse through them as you read through my posts.  Maybe you will find that perfect something for that perfect someone in your life.  You can check out the Yoga DVD that I did today, Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss in the side bar of my blog.

 My new Gaiam running pants were on sale a couple weeks ago through the ad on my blog.  I love them!  Check out the up and coming promotions that all my advertisers offer.  This will be my gift guide for the holiday season and thereafter.  Remember to REWARD yourself with things other than food once you hit your goals.  Like a new pair of running pants may just give you that extra motivation you need.  I will change it up as I go along to bring the BEST to you.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Banana Almond Butter Greek Yogurt/Davids Tea Organic Detox
Another one of my own creations...
A slight variation of yesterday's breakfast.  I had a banana on the counter that needed to be used up, so I mashed it up into the yogurt, and started to add in some other ingredients like...almond butter, a dash of cinnamon, a sprinkle of Chia Seeds and a splash of vanilla extract.

Lunch: Turkey Bites and Baked Garlic Chips and Salsa

Dinner: Roast Beef and Sweet Potato Mash

I went out after dinner to pick up a Spaghetti Squash to cook up tomorrow and did a little bit of Christmas shopping along the way too.  My daughter asked for the "Red Dress Barbie" from Santa AKA the Holiday Barbie and she wants the "Pink Dress Barbie" from Mummy and Daddy...I have no idea which one she is talking about.  Must do some research.

I also made a stop at the Bulk Barn to pick up some more Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, I want to make up some gingerbread cookies tomorrow or this week sometime.  I also grabbed something that is my weakness when I go into the Bulk Barn...Dark Chocolate Coconut Cubes...
I try not to make a habit of buying these.  But when I do, I only buy a few.  
If you get a chance you should try these gems out. 

Tomorrow is to be my Rest Day, however I want to try and get out for another run to help prepare me for the Santa Pur-suit on December 1st.  Then I must get to my sewing room and continue on with the Voila job that I have on the go...
I have 2 done...40 more to go.
I love it!

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment