Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 77 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 77 = Rest Day

Rest day turned into a 5K run and a 3K walk with my family.  A little bit work, a little bit of a work out and some family fun.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Mutli-grain Pancakes with Berry Syrup
I haven't made these in a while.  They are so good and I have missed them.  Today I changed the recipe up a bit.  The recipe is from the Jillian Michaels Fat Burning Meal Plan cookbook.  The change that I made was with the flour that I used.  I only had a little of the whole wheat flour left, so I topped it up with Spelt flour.  Another change, it was more of an add on, along with the blackberries and raspberries, I added pomegranate.  This berry/pomegranate syrup mixture was the perfect topping for my pancakes.  I'll let you decide...
Here are the berries and pomegranate...
...SO GOOD!

SO delicious!

Breakfast and a little bit of sunshine...
...even better!

I enjoyed the rest of the day with my family and then made Spaghetti Squash for dinner tonight.  I added mushrooms and onions to the meat sauce.

I am going to chill out now and maybe rebuild some of the LEGO sets that my son broke apart yesterday in one of his fits of rage.  Time for the stress to go...

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment