Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 88 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 88 = Workout 7 instead of 11

I LOVE this workout!  Have I mentioned that before?!?!?!? LOL  I think so!  This workout alone has brought me out of that flabby state that I was feeling just a few short days ago.  I feel strong and fit once again.  Not that I was, I just wasn't feeling it because of the lack of energy I had this fall.  I feel like my body is now ready for another change.

This has to be a short post today.  Things didn't turn out as I planned for them to.  I told you all that I wanted to go for another run today...it didn't happen.  My husband had to work late, and then once he returned home, we ate dinner and then I had to go out and pick up some more thread for the job that I am working on.  By the time we got back home it was too late.  I wanted to work some more and I was messing around with something else.  It all started last night when a friend had posted something on Facebook.  He posted a video of his daughter made up through JibJab.  It was hilarious and I just had to do one of my son.  Take a look...
http://www.jibjab.com/view/0Z1hE1fcTNqHBkqeneJjpg?utm_campaign=My+Timeline+Not+Connected&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=Facebook&cmpid=fb_nc
Here is another one coming up that my kids and I made up tonight.  My daughter got upset because her character hits and goes right through the tree.  Real tears were streaming down her face...
http://www.jibjab.com/view/6H6tS0DXQUOJLWuTnnxEAw

We made a bunch up and that is why this post must be cut short.  You can too.  Check out the JibJab Ad in the side bar of my blog.  There are a lot of really fun videos and cards to choose from.

I'm running out of time in my day.  And that's about the only running that's happening today.  Hopefully I can get out for a short one tomorrow.

But before I go I MUST tell you about my breakfast this morning.  It was to die for!

Today's food...
Breakfast: Phat's French Toast topped with Peanut Butter and Honey

This was SO good!
I may just have it again in the morning.
I used to love eating peanut butter and honey sandwiches.  Sadly, I do not do that anymore.  Today however, I created this master piece.  I combined my French toast recipe...2 egg whites, cinnamon, 7 grain bread, topped with heated peanut butter and honey.  Mmm...good!  Packed with protein and only a bit of natural sugar from the honey.  Try it and tell me what you think.

Okay I must go now...I must.  Tomorrow's workout will be the back of the body, not sure yet which one I will do.  Maybe 6 again or maybe 8.  I will check it out in the morning and I will let you know what I have done.  This will be the last weight workout for Body Revolution for this round.  I will finish off the 90 days with my 5K run on Saturday.

I will catch up with you tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment